Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brilliant Moments spent with Brilliant Beings!

Originally written - 9th August 2009


The unfolding of yet another gracious journey.

We were six Mega Beings revelling in a full day of energetics and beyond! We had played in the energy all day, and for all of us it was a life changing, cell changing, being changing experience.

When the focus was placed toward myself, what unfolded and that what followed, will joyfully abide in my cells forever.

In my vision came the wondrous view of the cosmos. It wasn’t long before I could see, to my amazement, a whale emerging from what appeared to be a cosmic womb, passing through a cosmic portal. The whale with full consciousness began to travel graciously from the cosmos to our oceans. It had such a knowing gentle smile and eyes which seemed to be full of star lights.

On its journey the whale paused for a moment as if to acknowledge me. It came towards me and my hands began to involuntarily rise up. As this occurred the whale tipped her head to one side, and one sparkling magnificent tear spilled from her eye and landed directly in the centre of my right palm. At this stage a sort of symbiotic relationship stirred between us. We were in a magnetic dance with one another that drew us into a magical space where nothing else seemed to exist. During this dance she gently tilted her head to the other side, and one tear fell from the other eye into my left palm. I stood mesmerised looking into my palms, then looking up into the eyes of deep knowing, gentleness and power, and I knew I had been gifted something eternal.

These two tears danced and integrated themselves into my being and it felt like every aspect of me had just been amped up mega fold. The two blue flames that were once placed in my hands were touched by this experience. The silver thread like presence, the gold fluidic presence, and more recently a translucent moon like presence have also all been touched by this experience. Every nuance of my being swam with delight. To this day it still feels like as soon as I engage with it, it becomes activated and very soon my being is full power on. You could say it is a perpetual sustainable energy with its own consciousness and knowing, living symbiotically within me. Together we are able to work alongside energy, to manifest wonder and magic upon this beautiful planet. It feels like we are connected in a co-creational magical dance.

The moment came when we both knew she was to complete her journey to the ocean. This she did with effortless ease and grace, and with a unified knowing that at any time we may meet on any level, at any moment for any purpose. It created in me a knowing of a promise fulfilled, and the availability of this for one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment